The building was originally built in 1927. It had multiple partitions and was poorly lit but it kept most of the original features. We worked the project to provide a complete new sensation of space and light . On the other hand , there were different elements of the time that we found very interesting to retrieve and update, to keep the original spirit of the building mixed with a contemporary concept of space.
We intended to preserve the building’s essence but reorganizing the space and materials for the actual uses.